안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Thursday, September 8, 2011

Lunch with my friends

from up front (left): Jobirson, Elmira, Borey, me
From up front (right): Felx, Nassef, Maya
For the first time....after a week of living on our own money or expenditure, today..we received our scholarship. It means I could give back the money I borrowed from my friend. It means my friends do not have to spend their own money on daily stuffs. It means my friends could start eat something decent starting from now on. No...it really DOES.
We were off to a restaurant where fish is served. Nasseff, our friend from the Phillipines, suggested a restaurant he went to yesterday. Off we went. It turned out that Maya, my friend from Algeria, loved it so much since it was the first time that she ate something decent. Out of 8, six of us are Muslim, so it is a bit hard for us to find a restaurant that serves only fish or any food with no pork or ham in it. But, eventually, we did it.
Nasseff ate 3 bowls of rice in addition to the already huge fish he had.
Felix, my friend from Ghana, turned out to eat not that much. I was wrong about him, though.
Wawan seemed to enjoy the fish he had, so did Jobirson, my friend from Uzbekistan.
As for Elmira, a friend from Kazakhstan, she found the fish she had as something delicious, too.
A Decent Meal at Last
Too bad, that my friend, Borey from Vietnam did not like the food she ordered simply because it did not look like the picture she saw on the menu. (imagine a McDonald ads. which looks so yummy with lots of veggies on its burger...yet it has only small amount of it.....) just like that.
Since I am the only one who cannot eat met or fish, I ordered dolseot bibimbap as usual.:)






No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...