안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Chihuahua at www.webkinz.com

A collection of dolls got me stand in front of it for a couple of minutes. It said that we can make or adopt an online pet if we buy this particular doll since it has a special membership number that people can use to sign up on the net.
I would not have bought it, had it not been so cheap: Only 3,800 Won for a doll this cute.
So, without further long ado, I took one and stuffed it into my shopping cart.


There were many selections of dolls to choose from: Bulldong, Chihuahua, Poodle, even a tiger or something like that.
But, since my daughter, Eyra, loves chihuahua so much, I snapped one of them.


It turned out just like those online pets that people take care of on daily basis through their computer.
It is that kind of stuff.
Then, Upon arrving home, I kept the secret code intact until I opened and then registered the number online on the website. It is good to know that there are these kinds off online stuff stuffed inside a doggy ball:)



I called it 'bimbim' and it is a female: that's how my daughter described it via Yahoo Messenger when we had the talk over the doll I bought for her.
I guess, they cannot wait to see it live in Korea this November, 2011.


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...