안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Taman Rusa UGM

Out of the blue, I am writing this entry titled "Taman Rusa UGM". Well, the reason is simple. I was here a few minutes ago Skype-ing with my daughter who told me that she was about to go see the deer there. It turned out that her Mom had planned of taking the kids to see the deer there. I could see from her face that she was so excited of going there. I am sure that her sister is too. Aha..that was the reason as to why today she took a bath earlier than she usually does.:) That explains.
Now....as I am typing this entry, I am sure that my wife is taking the kids there. I cannot wait to see the pictures while they are enjoying their afternoon with their Mom.
Well,  since I am here in Seoul.....I can do nothing but to wait till they show up again on Skype....ready to retell the stories they are making at the moment:)
 (hmm no pictures at the moment)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...