안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Tuesday, September 6, 2011

I started my class as of today

Being a student again.
I never thought that I would be in the middle of this compellingly intriguing situation: being in the class again. Well, it would've been different if the class that I went into is a class where I know or get familiar with all of the other students. Well, it is not that kind of class.
The class started its term on July and it is going to end in September 21, 2011!
So, it was like being thrown into a bowl of fish whom I do not know:) Of course, awkwardness set in. I was a bit flabbergasted as I got to introduce myself to the whole class who'd known each other. I also wonder what they had in their mind as they saw me being ushered by a teacher who instantly asked me to introduce myself. They must've popped a likely question as to why I had to come and join the class if the class would be over in just two week time.
I guess...it was because I'd better have something to do and start my Korean class without having to wa for another term to start--which will be at the end of September.
Anyway, I managed to take part in the class.
Level 3 seems a bit challenging as well as OK for me. I hope that I could manage to be in the class and upgrade myself into level 4 starting from next term. Hopefully. But, should they ask me to start all over again from the 3rd level, I would not mind:) since it will also make myself get accustomed / mingled /blended into the class easily.
For what is worth...I kinda like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...