안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Monday, September 19, 2011

Korean Language Examination

Just got back from the class.
It was actually a class examination on the Korean language proficiency at level 3! I did not need to take this test actually, but the idea of wanting to feel and know what it may be like to be sitting in the real examination class.....I told the teachers that I wanted to 'try' and 'taste' the test.......(out of my curiosity)
It was level 3---not even yet intermediate. <shame on you> But....but.....but.....how come that I found the reading section difficult? Was it because the pressure of being in the real Korean class?

It was terrible.

Well, so to speak...... listening, grammar, and writing were OK-lah and doable. But, then when it came to reading skill......the world turned upside down. What the heck was I getting myself into?
I never thought that reading stuff would be this time-and-energy consuming.
Well then...I guess I should've learned that it was not that easy.
I just have to wait for the result and decide then....as to whether I would stick in my present class or better yet...getting ready for the next level class?
Oh, swell, won't think about it too much....I guess...I'll prepare for the oral examination tomorrow:)
Relieved? well, sort of. Not that much...since I got one more test to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...