안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Saturday, September 24, 2011

Korea's National Museum of Sciences (part 2)

Off I went to another section of the museum.
The museum did offer lots of interesting things.
I would not have found this interesting at all...would not bother taking pictures as token of memories, had it not been attractive.
I found lots of or....should I say....endless arrays of interesting and thought-provoking ideas displayed in the museums. I did not take each of them, though. But, at least here were what I visited:
- the dizzy house where people get dizzy once they step into the house.
- you and I photo box where we can see each other through mirrors...so tricky
- Harp with no strings. But it does make sound when we touch it. It uses air or infrared (?) as its strings.
- Natural history museum (the pictures are here:).
- the history of automobiles up to future rendition.
- the replica of NASA airspace ship (photo later on another entry)
well, I loved the fact that this place is easily attractive to both youngsters and adults alike.


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...