안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Monday, September 12, 2011

Namsangol Hanok Village <남산골 한옥마을> part 7


En route to the rear gate of the village....










 I was so intrigued to take a picture while lying myself on the green plain terrace of neatly trimmed lawn where the Seoul Tower shooting up beyond. 


Actually, I was not supposed to be inside the lawn….but I was so tempted to take myself into jeopardy should I be caught by the CCTV…which I am sure I was--. At least, it was a relief that I managed to lay myself on the green lawn and my friend, Jobirson, took a quick snap of me being there. 
What an experience!
Isn’t that worth-it? (at least, I would say it isJ). 
A special token of nostalgia from the Hanok Village

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...