안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Thursday, September 8, 2011

Creating Stories with Smileys:)

Never thought that Skype-ing would be more than just chatting and seeing our friends' face over the net. There is one particular advantage that I found it fun to do, especially since I realized doing it with my daughter who has been a bit indifferent to me whenever I started Skype-ing with her. It turned out that the functions of Smileys provided on the chat message are more than just adding some characters to our sentences.
We just accidentally used them as the main stories of what we are talking about.
We just put the random order of different Smileys or put them deliberately after deliberately choosing which one/ones to use to express what we want to tell without having to add any words on them.
It turned out to be quite an interesting thing to do.......since my daughter kinda got hooked on it and begged me to keep Skype-ing with me--simply because she liked the way I was creating stories with Smileys. Over a ten minute time or so, she outdid mine. She could make funnier and more interesting stories than I could. ;)
I love it.
And now she asks me to meet again on the Skype tonight.
Who would not want that?
Creating Stories with Smileys

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...