안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Lotte Mart



I just found this new mart near my campus. It is just about 5 minute walk from the main gate. I found it quite interesting since the price of most of the stuffs are only 999 Won or at least it has 999 tag that entails its price; e.g. the price would be about 1,999 Won, or 1499 Won, or 2999 Won.




Well, it is just psychologically cheap for most people who may find it harder to convert their currency into Won. But, as for me...it is considerably cheap and convenient...for me...as I am a vegetarian and I can find lots of stuffs that I can eat there:)
horrrayy

Salad of the Day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...