안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Viewing my kids' daily activities Live via Skype


 This is when Eyra and Freya were fighting over the microphone to use.:)








 I think it was Freya as she was trying to speak to me. It is a great time indeed. She wanted to talk to me over the phone..because she is usually not into the skype thing as she has to wear the headphone.

It has been a blessing. The internet has somewhat given us a chance to communicate and get in touch with our loved ones even though we are very far apart in different parts of the world. Just like what we've been doing today. I am watching my kids playing jump jump jump over the bed; drinking their milk, eating; and playing around the house.
It was such a remarkable feeling that I can see them live while I am in Seoul.
It never occurred to me that we can do this easily and most of all...free of charge.:)
Alhamdulillah that we are given this blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...