안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Dinner time @ Home Plus (part one)

So, it was Magrib (dusk) already. I got to find something to eat.
The arrays of Korean food displayed inside the glass were so mouth-watering. They look so real that we almost could slice and scoop them out of the glass.
One thing for sure, they made me feel hungrier and hungrier.

Instead of taking the Korea food, I went to this particular restaurant: Lotteria that used to by my hang out place back then.
I took the pictures of this humongous PIZZA ever displayed or ever existed. Yet, it does exist.
It cost around 11,000 Won...and sure it is BIG.
Can't resist the temptation of eating PIZZA. but, NOpE. It would cost me an arm and a leg.
then, I took a snap picture of Korean traditional food being displayed.
hmmmm...what a colorful dishes whose prices range from 3,500 up to 9,000. Well, I could eat that later.
My eyes and stomach set their appetite for other food.
Lotteria...:)


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...