안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Sunday, September 4, 2011

Recollections of what I saw to remember at home in Kediri

Here are pictures that I took while being at home last August (during the 3rd week of Ramadan).

my mom
I have been blessed to have such a loving family. I love my mother, for sure..and my Daddy as well. I think my Mom has always been so attentive to me, especially since I am the only vegetarian at home. So, this trip was also a special one since my mother had somewhat always been preparing some food that I could eat back home.
I took a snap shot of my Mom cooking in the kitchen:). I just want to give an idea that she loves being a Mother who she is now. She is retired from being an elementary school teacher.



wudhu place

Especially during last Ramadan, mother cooked a lot of dishes for me and my family, especially for me for sure. There were lots of edible and tasty food that I could just grab and enjoy while I was back home in Kediri.

Then...I also take some pictures while my kids (Eyra and Freya) were playing around the house.





an extended kitchen



Oh, one more thing, I took some pictures of the back part of the house where a praying room, an extended kitchen, a wudhu place, and an outdoor bathroom (for the kids:).



praying room



I guess it is indeed an important thing to do, i.e. taking those pictures. :)
Since I am now in Korea, I can check it out often...whenever I want to see how my parents' house looks like back home.
Not being sentimental....it is just being practical in remembering things.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...