안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Friday, September 9, 2011

Drama & Pizza



It was the day when the class was about one week away from being over. To mark the end of the class, the level 3 & level 4 students had to perform a drama of their own and take part in a discussion respectively. As for me, since I just got involved in the class a week ago, I did nothing but to enjoy the drama presented by my classmates and others. I never expected that it would be torturing-ly excellent: most of them spoke good Korean and acted their guts out. I could not stop laughing in every scenes that they had to offer. 

Since Ms. Kim (my class sonsaengnim) asked me to be in charge of recording the whole session of performance, I could have a chance to enjoy overall performances right in the middle of the class. I loved it.
I think our sonsaengnim was so impressed by her students' performance that she unexpectedly thanked the whole class by throwing a pizza party. Yes, 4 boxes of Seoul Cheese Pizza were delivered to our class as a token of our sonsaengnim's warm thanks to our performance. She did say that 색각보다 우리가 더 잘했다 'we did better than she had expected'.

These are the atmosphere when we had the performance and the time when we had the Pizza Party after the class. It is the last Friday before we are going to have a 4-day long holiday due to the Chuseok 'Thanksgiving' Holiday in Korea. We won't be in classes after Wednesday next week, so the Pizza Party was also intended to celebrate the festivity ahead of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...