안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Saturday, September 24, 2011

Orientation for 2011 KGSP Scholarship Student (part 3)

Now it was the time to take group photo session. Since there were around 270 people, it was impossible to take the whole group into one frame. First, we were about to squeeze ourselves into one, but it turned out to be quite perplexing to do. Eventually, we took turn to take pictures. After a while, it took us about 10 minutes for each group to take picture since it turned out to be a difficult job to direct the whole group. We did, though.


I did not waste a chance to get the pic of myself with half of the group being the background so as to keep a memory out of it. I wonder what the guy behind me doing. I am pretty sure that he must've been taking pictures while I did the same thing. It's just that he was standing on the chairs, then.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...