안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Saturday, September 24, 2011

Daejeon Expo Park (part 2)

Here is what I made inside the Park.

A supposed-to-be Korean traditional mask.
But, it turned out to be a mask of its own.....well, the color was intentionally replicating the one of Korean mask, though. Although it was not what I meant to be.
After completing the first one, and since I still had some remaining play dough, I might as well use it to make another one...and tatatatatata.......this is how it looks. Oh, I also made a small version of me:) see it in the picture?
Too bad, the last one cannot go into the plastic since I made in minutes after the first two masks were inserted into the covering.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...