안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Sunday, September 4, 2011

De Plonthos

Agung & Fonda
It is the name of a barber shop or should I say Men's hair salon where I am its regular customer for the past 3 years or so. I come there 5 times a month since I have to keep my hair short. Well, actually I do not really have hair...I just come there to have my thinning hair or balding hair trimmed so as to make it clean or smooth. I have to do this every time or lest I would have my balded head clearly visible. Since my hair is thinning, I might as well have my hair cut short at all time.
I went there for the last time before going to Korea. So, I said goodbye to Agung, my favorite hairdresser since he has been so kind to me and understood me the most. He always gave me massage while washing my hair before and after. So, I kinda appreciate what he did to me.
I also met mas Fonda who has been a cashier for the past one year.
These are the pictures I took with them, a week before I left for Korea.
It will be a memorable moment. De Plonthos has been my regular place.
Thank you De Plonthos.
Agung & Agung
* Btw..now after a week being in Korea, I miss the salon since now I have to trim my hair by myself--which I am not sure yet as to how to do it...although my wife had bought me the electric clipper!
Just let's wait how it will turn out:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...