안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Saturday, September 10, 2011

I think I just cut my hair or have my hair cut

Both.
It has been 10 days since I arrived in Seoul and never got my hair cut since. Well, I used to have it done once a week. Well, as you may have been aware of, I do not have that many hairs as other people do. Or...I  am bald to boldly speak. :) Well, it has been years since I've had this style.
The thing is....it would be troublesome for me if I coulldn't have it done right here in Seoul.
Out of my curiosity, I stepped into this so-called meori iyagi 'Hairtalk' as opposed to the Breadtalk we have back home:) hehehe. This beauty salon welcomes boys and girls alike to go there. Once I stepped into the place, everyone was a bit flabbergasted to see me walk into the place, even the ajumma or akassi were shocked to find me stand there. As I recollected my senses, I tried to explain the reason why I came there. It worked just fine, though.....except for the price of hair cutting...which would cost me 10,000 Won! Aha.....:) I did not have to think twice before apologizing for taking their time. So, I retreated!!!
Since then on, I put an oath that I would just wait till my hair grow a bit longer; long enough for the hair clipper that I bought from home to trim it:)
Today.....after 10 days....of letting my not-that-many hair of mine grow......I decided to have them cut or trimmed. I was so eager 100% sure of what I was doing....until I thought of doing the biggest mistake since I got here. I could not reach the back of my head; it was a bit hard and difficult for me to do.
Unexpectedly, Wawan, my friend knocked on the door and .....I was like....WOW...what a timing!
Without further ado, I asked him to help me cut and trim my hair using the clipper.
Unknowingly, it was the first time ever for him to use the clipper let alone applying it on my head!
I just convinced him that I badly needed his help, so no matter what...I asked him to be confident and just do what I told him to.
I directed the way the clipper moved and .....after one or two OUCHes and OOOps...we did it.
I got my hair trimmed. Well, not up to my expectation, though. At least, it was reduced a few mm that it made it look even.
This has been the first Saturday of the Long weekend during Chuseok in Korea
Horray.....I am now having a new hair look (at least for the moment). Thanks, Wan.




No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...