안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Sunday, September 4, 2011

Oleh Oleh dari Kediri

I had a brief visit to my office after returning from Kediri. It was just a few days before my departure to Korea, but still...I got to be at the office to finish some remaining tasks!
I had a chance to prepare some oleh oleh like apple juice from Malang; some candies, and other snacks like emping pedas for my colleagues.
I did not have a chance to wrap them up so I asked Sani and Fitri to wrap them so as to make them easy to bring.
I still remembered the first time we found out about the apple juice that turned out to be quite a famous beverage in most cities in East Java province. So, without further ado, we bought 6 boxes of apple juice!!!
It turned out to be quite a good example of oleh-oleh 'gift' from Kediri or Malang or any other cities in East Java.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...