안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Saturday, September 3, 2011

In flight the Incheon-bound KE 628

the selections to choose from
Rio!!!!!
It is actually a bit late entry of my journey to Korea. Well, it is because I got to squeeze time in between the orientation time that I had during my first week of stay here--just to write entries into my blog.


interactive flight data

icing window in the morning
I just want to share the in-flight entertainment that I enjoyed during my 7 hour flight from Jakarta to Incheon, Seoul.
I found this so-called Korean Air experience a rewarding and memorable one. As for me, personally, because I spotted this familiar movies that my kids love the most: Rio. They keep watching it over and over again until they pretty much memorize the scenes and at times the dialogues in the movie!
So, the first movie that I watched was Rio.
the flight location
the flight route
Then, I also spotted another familiar movie (thanks to my kids): Kung Fu Panda 2-s--- a movie that I watched with my kids 2 days before I was leaving for Korea!!!! So, finding the movie on-board the flight was a nice and homey feeling.:)

morning through sky-window
Oh, the interactive menu that I could use for free is numerous. I kept on watching the flight information regarding the ground speed, outside temperature, the distance to destination and from the origin departure, and so on.....an endless arrays of entertainment.
me:)







I also took a snap shot of myself. I love window seating, so whenever I check in, I always ask whether I could sit on window seating. The window shows an icing process, guess it was due to the extreme cold temperature overnight that the plane had to endure....during the flight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...