안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Thursday, September 1, 2011

Mobil merah bapak

Mobil merah bapak ' My Dad's Red Car'
So, my daddy got this 1974-colt car. This is an old-type of car that I think not many people dare to have today due to its comparatively high cost of maintenance. But, my Dad keeps it as a token of the year when he managed to buy a car with his own money that he had been saving. It might not be a luxury to others, but it is to my Dad and to the family as well. This car has been a great helper to  our family, too. I was growing up with this. I am accustomed to having to smell and feel the breeze of oir that is coming into the car from its floor! What an amazing thing to happen from a car. Now that the car is fully modified, it is comfier and people would never guess or thought that it was actually as old as I am. One more thing: most of our family members know instantly how it sounds, how it looks, how it smells, and for the most part, we would easily recognize it simply by its strikingly-looking dark-red color on all of its body. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...