안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Saturday, September 3, 2011

Globee Dormitory

 

my studying desk, a fridge, wardrobe
my studying desk & my Axioo netbook
Now I am living at Globee Dormitory at HUFS until the end of December 2011. Only for one semester. I think this is my first time ever..living in a dormitory with another student. I mean, sharing is fine. But, the thing is that..it is relatively small compared to an apartment I used to live in when I was here in 2011. ( I go to share it with my friends at that time...but it was OK since it was spacious).
However, irrespective of the fact that it is small, I find it quite good, too. And why is that?
- I got free 24-hour free internet access. (sand of course, it is faster than what I had back home in Jogja:)
- I got hot/cold water 24 hour. (this is a treat because I find it helpful whenever I feel exhausted from outside activities....I have a chance to use the warm/hot shower to freshen up my 'self' again)
a shower; small one
- I got an access to washing machines available for free. (up to now: 4 days after my arrival, I have not yet used it). May be tonight:)
- I have a small bed with white bed sheet only. So, I got to buy a pillow and a blanket (which I have to postpone first due to my priorities of purchasing goods in my first weeks of stay).
my bed 
- I have a studying desk and a wardrobe. A small, but comfy one.
the 75% view of the room
- I have three drawers under the bed that I can use for storage.
- One fridge to share with my roommate.
All in all....it is reasonable for 250,000 Won per month ...or around 2,200.000 Rupiah a month.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...